Lees hier onze Voorwaarden, Privacy- en Content Policy in
het Engels die gelden voor het gebruik van AupairQuest.com.
1. Website VisitorsLike most website operators, AupairQuest collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. AupairQuest’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how AupairQuest’s visitors use its Website. From time to time, AupairQuest may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its Website.
AupairQuest also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. AupairQuest does not use such information to identify its visitors, however, and does not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information, as described below.
2. Gathering of Personally-Identifying InformationCertain visitors to the Website choose to interact with AupairQuest in ways that require AupairQuest to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that AupairQuest gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at AupairQuest.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with AupairQuest are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, AupairQuest collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with AupairQuest. AupairQuest does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
AupairQuest does not collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If you believe that a child has provided AupairQuest with personally identifiable information without the consent of his or her parent or guardian, please contact us via our contactpage. If AupairQuest becomes aware that a child under age 16 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete such information.
3. Aggregated StatisticsAupairQuest may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to the Website. For instance, AupairQuest may monitor the most popular listings on the AupairQuest.com site to help identify spam. AupairQuest may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, AupairQuest does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
4. Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying InformationAupairQuest discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on AupairQuests’s behalf or to provide services available at the Website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using the Website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. In addition, in some cases we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if AupairQuest or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that AupairQuest goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of AupairQuest may continue to use your personal and non-personal information only as set forth in this policy. Otherwise, AupairQuest will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone.
Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations or as described above, AupairQuest discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, or when AupairWuest believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of AupairQuest, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of the AupairQuest website and have supplied your email address, AupairQuest may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with AupairQuest and our products or services. We primarily use AupairQuest.com to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via an email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. AupairQuest takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying information.
You should also be aware that if you submit information to “chat rooms,” “forums” or “message boards” such information becomes public information, meaning that you lose any privacy rights you might have with regards to that information. Such disclosures may also increase your chances of receiving unwanted communications.
For users outside The Netherlands, please note that any personally-identifiable information you enter into the Website will be transferred out of your country and into the Netherlands. You consent to such transfer through your use of the Website. You also warrant that you have the right to transfer such information outside your country and into The Netherlands.
5. Emailing Via an AupairQuest AccountAs part of the service, AupairQuest users may communicate with other AupairQuest users and vendors through use of their accounts. Where AupairQuest Users have selected the option of adding one or more email addresses to an online form, the message they create in the corresponding template will be sent from AupairQuest to those email addresses on their behalf. These email addresses will be used only for the purpose of sending the email communication to the addressee.
7. SecurityAll non-personally-identifying information, potentially personally-identifying and personally identifying-information described above is stored on restricted database servers.
8. Choice/Opt-outIf we ever send you information by email concerning new products, services or information that you did not expressly request, we will provide you with an email address by which you may request no further notices.
10. Address Book DataAny external address book data (email contacts, etc.) that a user voluntarily gives AupairQuest access to will only be used for the described feature (looking up friends, etc.), and will not be stored or repurposed.
12. Review and AccessUpon your request, we will provide you with a summary of the information we collect about you. You will have the opportunity to correct, update, modify or delete this information by sending us an email via our contactpage. Please note that some information may remain in our records after deletion of your account.