Hi, we are a family of four and we're looking for an extra pair of hands to help with the kids and household. Any experience with parenting, especially authoritative parenting, giving boundaries, routines is a plus.
We live in Mechelen, a beautiful city, conveniently...
Hi, we live in a small town (Heide, close to Kalmthout). The town looks a bit like St Tropez but then in Belgium (only nice weather in summer). The railroad station is 1km from our home. By train you can go to Antwerp (15 min).
Daddy : 48y old (but not old since...
Hello, we are a family living in Belgium. Mum and dad are both working fulltime. We have a 6 years old boy. We are searching for a reliable and friendly person to help us with giving care to our son and managing our household.
We are hoping to find someone who...
We are a Belgian Family with 2 kids (1 boy of 9 and 1 girl of 4 years old). In august we will be welcoming our 3rd baby!
Since our nanny moved, we are looking for a new kind person to take care of our kids.
The exact timeschedule is flexible but we would...
Sybille & are 34 & 35, just had a child (Gaïa, 5months). Its thus a family of 3 but we hope that we'll have the opportunity to have more children in the future !
Harold is a "gentleman farmer" and Sybille a semi-professional horse rider. We are both nature lovers. If we live in the countryside, we sometimes go back to Brussels for a few days.
We like to travel from time to time...would be great to have you with us during some of these trips
We also have 2 black labradors, Joy & Stuka
We are looking for:
- A nanny, delicate, sweet, who loves nature and who will make an effort to elaborate creative activities with our child.
- We also expect her to: cook, dog-sit, clean, be flexible with the tasks we ask her to complete, available when we travel (she need to have proper papers & visa).. brief, a real "Mary Poppins" :)
We are offering:
- An attractive salary
- Her own flat / living space
- Yearly holidays established in agreement with the employee
- A long term job (60 years if you fit!)
- Live in
Ideally, its a "plus" if you know how to handle horses, drive, garden, ..or teach a language to our child :)