First of all, thank you for taking time to look at my profile. I am convinced that my experience and abilities make me an excellent candidate for a position as a nanny.
I am an Actress currently living in Toronto, Canada with a 3-year College Diploma from George Brown Theatre School with a speciality in English classical text. I am moving to Bonn, Germany on December 28th to live with my partner until July 2018 and hope to begin working immediately upon arrival. My first language is English, but I am learning German. I cannot speak it very well yet but I hope to learn more while living there.
I would like to share with you some key experience and skills that you may find relevant to this job opportunity:
- Over 5 years experience supervising, caring and teaching children between the ages of 5 and 14 in a Summer Theatre Camp Program in Toronto, Canada. (References available upon request)
- 2 years experience as a live-out nanny for two children ages 5 and 12 and their dog (reference available upon request)
- Responsible for accompanying children to school and back home at the end of the day
- Successfully scheduled and managed multiple activities
- Prepared healthy meals and snacks for the children
- Prepared and cooked dinner for children and parents before they returned home from work
- Organized and facilitated creative activities and games for the children
- Ran errands, completed chores, and performed housekeeping tasks including, but not limited to: dishes, vacuuming, window washing, laundry, ironing, and gardening. Whatever was needed on any given day.
- Safety conscious with First Aid and CPR
- I was a live-in house sitter and pet care-giver for 3 months when the family went away on holiday
- Responsible for walking, feeding and bringing their dog to doctor appointments.
Along with my enthusiasm, spirit and genuine love for children, I am responsible and reliable, caring and calm and always willing to help out wherever needed. I believe these are the skills and competencies needed to fill the role of a care-giver for any child.
As you can see above, I have a lot of experience working with children in theatre and really enjoy teaching. As a bonus, if you or your child are interested I can provide tutoring in English, or even voice and acting.
If you think I might be a good match with your family or have any questions about me you can contact me by email at I would appreciate if could arrange a time for
Knowledge & experience